Thursday, June 21, 2012

Alisa's Wish

Physical Therapy Graduate Schools - Alisa's Wish.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Alisa's Wish.

Do you know about - Alisa's Wish

Physical Therapy Graduate Schools ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Physical Therapy Graduate Schools . You read this article for home elevators what you need to know is Physical Therapy Graduate Schools .

How is Alisa's Wish

Alisa's Wish Video Clips. Duration : 5.73 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Physical Therapy Graduate Schools . Alisa, a young woman who has battled a brain tumor for the past three years, has one wish to meet Tim Tebow in Missoula, MT in March 2012! Let's make it happen!!! For more information, please contact 406.360.2575 or e-mail anna.hoppe@gmail.com. READ ON TO HEAR HER STORY... I want to meet Tim Tebow because of his faith. I love God with all my heart and his faith inspires me. Every day, he sticks out in front of all these people and makes God number one. His drive is so amazing. God has blessed him with his athletic ability. I can tell by watching his videos on You Tube that he has a genuine care for people. This can be seen through his volunteer work. He truly cares for people and shows God's love for people. He doesn't let the fame get to him like so many athletes. When I was 14, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I had to have surgery, and everything that could go wrong did. I had a stroke and fell into a coma. I had to relearn to walk and talk. I lost so much of my memory. I had to go into physical therapy for a year. I ended up dropping out of school and getting my GED I ended up going back into my normal lifestyle after the surgery and physical therapy. In 2010, after normal checkups, I was re-diagnosed with the same brain tumor in the same spot. They told me that it wasn't growing so they were going to wait a year. Over the year it doubled in size. The doctors told me it was inoperable. Because it was inoperable, I did a month and a half of radiation. I do a low ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Physical Therapy Graduate Schools . Where you possibly can put to use in your life. And above all, your reaction is Physical Therapy Graduate Schools . View Related articles associated with Physical Therapy Graduate Schools . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Alisa's Wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment